Tuesday November 29 has been designated Giving Tuesday and we know you’ve received requests from many organizations. Chelsea Community Kitchen has used your past support to educate our community about healthy food and cooking, to support locally grown food, and to help small food businesses succeed. Consider making a donation to help us grow.
Here’s what your donation can do:
Every donation helps. Here are examples of what your contribution could do:
- $25 can provide a scholarship for one day of Kids Cooking Camp
- $100 can pay for kitchen costs of one of our community events, like Dinner and a Movie at Robin Hills Farm
- $150 can pay for one kid’s scholarship for the Summer Chef’s Club
- $200 can pay for an instructor for a ServSafe class
- Give by donating your time: taking notes and circulating them, writing press releases, organizing our communication efforts, planning fundraising events, and providing support for food businesses are ways you can help
Send donations to Chelsea Community Kitchen at 305 S. Main St, Suite 100, Chelsea, MI 48118 using this response form.