Getting Started

The document you will find at the link below contains the requirements for food-based businesses looking for a kitchen to rent. It covers standard requirements such as food protection manager certification, licensing, labeling, and liability insurance. It also provides information about people and agencies to contact, for example, the local MDA inspector and a food-business counselor serving our region.

Your first step is to complete the questionnaire portion of the application and email it to us.

If you are searching for a kitchen for a cooking or canning class or a community event, the requirements are different – so please use the “Contact Us” page to let us know.

Kitchen User Application & Rental Agreement

Comments are closed.