Benefit Second-hand Sale & Silent Auction for Chelsea Community Kitchen
Kids, collectors, do-it-yourselfers, cold weather enthusiasts, furniture shoppers, and just plain browsers – there’s something for almost everyone at this second-hand sale and silent auction. Get the goods and do good at the same time.
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2013
Time: Sale 9 AM – 2 PM; Silent Auction 11 AM – noon
Location: Fellowship Hall at St. Paul United Church of Christ
14600 E Old US Highway 12, Chelsea, MI 48118 (just west of Silver Maples Drive)
The Second-hand Sale features lots of items ranging from $.05 to $5 or $10 along with some larger items. Among the offerings are: stickers and other small items for kids, Frisbees, costume jewelry pins, 3-ring binders, greeting cards, gift bags & paper & bows, cross country skis and snow shoes, life-like artificial plants, artificial holly garlands and holiday ornaments, kitchen items, boxes of nails & screws, plumbing supplies and lots more.
The Silent Auction items, most with starting bids ranging from $10 to $50, are:
- 1930’s Dietzgen Transit
- 6’ Life-like Artificial Palm
- Antique Coffee Mill
- Antique Stand for Bowl
- Basket of Wildtree products
- Bicentennial Pewter plate “The Battle of Concord”
- Bicentennial Pewter plate “The Treaty of Paris”
- China / Display Cabinet, with built-in lighting
- Disney collectable pin – Tomorrow Land
- Elgin Regulator 31-day Clock – Wall Mount
- Greek Votive Holder
- International Stoneware “Heartland” 7774, 30 pieces & paper towel holder
- Kawai Digital Piano CN 370 (1999) – Note: starting bid is $500
- La-Z-Boy recliner
- Patio chairs – set of 4
- Set of 2 Vintage Brass Lamps (table and floor)
- Westinghouse DPF-0561 5.6-in LCD Digital Photo Frame
- Vintage desk with spring-loaded typewriter stand
For photos of some of the items, look for the album on our Facebook page.
UPDATE: We’ve added a Basement Sale with more items in the Garden & Plants, Tools & Maintenance, and Plumbing & Electrical categories. The Miscellaneous category includes aquariums, weights, a Honda 1300W generator, compound bows & arrows and snow shoes t mention a few.